We are committed to providing outstanding, comprehensive quality dermatologic care in a warm, compassionate environment. Our philosophy is to treat every patient with kindness, while respecting their dignity in an unhurried fashion.
- Adult and pediatric dermatology for:
- Atopic dermatitis.
- Phototherapy with narrow-band UVB and full spectrum UVA.
- Excimer laser.
- Skin cancer screening.
- Diseases of hair and nails.
- Dermatologic surgery, such as:
- Surgical and non-surgical skin cancer treatment.
- Mohs' micrographic excision of skin cancer.
- Cosmetic dermatology, including:
- Vascular laser treatment of superficial, dilated facial blood vessels.
- In-hospital consultation and coordination of care for severe dermatological diseases.
- Dermatological diseases.
- Dermatological surgery and skin cancer.
Walla Walla Clinic Dermatology Group
55 W. Tietan St.
Walla Walla, WA 99362
Toll Free: 1-800-228-6053
View a Map | Get Driving Directions
Monday through Friday, 8 a.m. to 5 p.m.
Back to top »