Thank you for visiting the Walla Walla Clinic Job Center. We're always looking for great people to join our team. Click on one of the job openings below for specific details about a job. Benefits provided to physicians and staff include: Health, dental and disability insurance, 401k plan and pension plan.
This job posting has been archived.
Monday - Friday
Applicants to be considered for this position must apply online and upload your resume for each position. Employees wishing to be considered must complete a transfer form.
Role and Responsibilities
- Assisting physician in caring for patients by maintaining an organized and efficient workflow in the office setting.
- Provide individualized care to clinic patients under the direction of the physician and within scope of practice.
- Perform interventions as ordered by the physicians and consistent with approved protocols, policies and procedures, and evidence based best practice.
- Set up and assist the physician with procedures.
- Assist with scheduling of diagnostic tests, and initiate insurance authorizations.
- Monitor and understand the technical aspects of all equipment.
- Maintain accurate and complete documentation and demonstrate Electronic Health Record competency.
- Provide education to patient and family as directed by the physician.
- Maintain cleanliness of examination rooms, and ensure rooms are supplied appropriately.
- Monitor supplies, pharmaceuticals, medical equipment and provider schedules.
- Completion of tasks on a daily basis.
- Maintain confidentiality in compliance with HIPAA guidelines.
- Serve as patient advocate.
- Serve as role model and mentor to other staff and students in the health professions.
- Other duties as assigned by the Physician, Director, or Clinical Coordinator.
Qualifications and Education Requirements
- Graduation from a School of Nursing and currently licensed in the State of Washington as an RN, LPN or have completed an MA course and be certified as an MA in the State of Washington.
- Current Healthcare provider Basic Life Support (BLS) certification.
- Ability and willingness to demonstrate and maintain clinical competency as required for area of assignment.
- Excellent communication skills to include written and verbal comprehension and expression.
- Ability and willingness to exhibit behaviors consistent with standards of service excellence and organizational values.
- Knowledgeable about scope of practice.
- Demonstrate the ability to work with minimal supervision in a fast-paced environment.
Preferred qualifications: Recent clinic and/or acute care RN experience
Supervisory Responsibilities None
Physical demands Standing, reaching, bending, walking, typing
Position Type/Expected Hours to work 40
Other Duties As assigned
Wednesday, July 15, 2020
Monday, August 10, 2020