Thank you for visiting the Walla Walla Clinic Job Center. We're always looking for great people to join our team. Click on one of the job openings below for specific details about a job. Benefits provided to physicians and staff include: Health, dental and disability insurance, 401k plan and pension plan.
Internal Medicine- RN, LPN, MA (Full-Time) - #61-05242019
This job posting has been archived.
Monday - Friday
Applicants to be considered for this position must apply online and upload your resume for each position. Employees wishing to be considered must complete a transfer form.
- Role and Responsibilities:
- Assisting provider in caring for patients by maintaining an organized and efficient workflow in the office setting.
- Provide individualized care to clinic patients under the direction of the provider and within scope of practice.
- Perform interventions as ordered by the providers and consistent with approved protocols, policies and procedures, and evidence based best practice.
- Set up and assist the provider with procedures.
- Assist with scheduling of diagnostic tests, and initiate insurance authorizations.
- Monitor and understand the technical aspects of all equipment.
- Maintain accurate and complete documentation and demonstrate Electronic Health Record competency.
- Provide education to patient and family as directed.
- Maintain cleanliness of examination rooms, and ensure rooms are supplied appropriately.
- Monitor supplies, pharmaceuticals, medical equipment and provider schedules.
- Completion of tasks on a daily basis.
- Maintain confidentiality in compliance with HIPAA guidelines.
- Serve as patient advocate.
- Serve as role model and mentor to other staff and students in the health professions.
- Other duties as assigned by the Provider, Director, or Nurse Manager.
- Qualifications and Education Requirements:
- Completion of an MA course and certified as an MA-C in the State of Washington.
- Current Healthcare provider Basic Life Support (BLS) certification.
- Ability and willingness to demonstrate and maintain clinical competency as required for area of assignment.
- Excellent communication skills to include written and verbal comprehension and expression.
- Ability to manage a fast-paced work environment.
- Ability and willingness to exhibit behaviors consistent with standards of service excellence and organizational values.
- Knowledgeable about scope of practice.
Previous experience in the clinic setting
Standing, walking, reaching, lifting, bending, typing.
Position Type/Expected Hours to work
30 – 40 hours
Friday, May 24, 2019
Tuesday, July 16, 2019