Thank you for visiting the Walla Walla Clinic Job Center. We're always looking for great people to join our team. Click on one of the job openings below for specific details about a job. Benefits provided to physicians and staff include: Health, dental and disability insurance, 401k plan and pension plan.
Urology - RN/LPN
This job posting has been archived.
Monday - Friday
ALL APPLICANTS WISHING TO BE CONSIDERED FOR THIS POSITION MUSTCOMPLETE A CLINIC APPLICATION. IN SOME POSITIONS A RESUME IS REQUIRED. CLINIC EMPLOYEES WHO ARE INTERESTED IN APPLYING MUST COMPLETE A “REQUEST FOR TRANSFER” FORM.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Initiate assessment based on the patient's problems or needs and the physician's medical diagnosis.
- Provide individualized nursing care to Clinic patients under the direction of the physician and within scope of practice.
- Perform therapeutic nursing interventions as ordered by the physician and consistent with approved protocols, policies and procedures, and evidence based best practice.
- Set up and assist the physician with procedures.
- Assist with scheduling of diagnostic tests, and initiate insurance authorizations.
- Monitor and understand the technical aspects of all equipment.
- Maintain accurate and complete documentation and demonstrate Electronic Health Record competency.
- Provide education to patient and family as directed by the physician.
- Maintain cleanliness of examination rooms, and ensure rooms are supplied appropriately.
- Monitor supplies, pharmaceuticals, medical equipment and provider schedules.
- Completion of tasks on a daily basis.
- Maintain confidentiality in compliance with HIPAA guidelines
- Serve as patient advocate.
- Serve as role model and mentor to other staff and students in the health professions.
- Other duties as assigned by the physician, director, or Clinical Coordinator.
REQUIREMENTS FOR ALL APPLICANTS:
- Graduation from School of Nursing and currently licensed in the State of Washington as an RN.
- Current Healthcare provider Basic Life Support (BLS) certification.
- Ability and willingness to demonstrate and maintain clinical competency as required for area of assignment.
- Excellent communication skills to include written and verbal comprehension and expression.
- Ability to manage a fast-paced work environment.
- Ability and willingness to exhibit behaviors consistent with standards of service excellence and organizational values.
- Professional Scope of practice knowledge.
Wednesday, October 4, 2017
Tuesday, June 18, 2019