Thank you for visiting the Walla Walla Clinic Job Center. We're always looking for great people to join our team. Click on one of the job openings below for specific details about a job. Benefits provided to physicians and staff include: Health, dental and disability insurance, 401k plan and pension plan.
Referral & Pre-Auth Coordinator
Monday - Friday
Applicants to be considered for this position must apply online and upload your resume for each position. Employees wishing to be considered must complete a transfer form.
Role and Responsibilities
- Protect confidentiality of all patient protected health information.
- Record all patient referrals in Touchworks database.
- Verify patients’ insurance eligibility and benefit levels
- Obtain and record surgical, advanced imaging, and other pre-authorizations
- Calculate estimates of out-of-pocket expenses, and prepare letters for patients.
- Review and update pending referrals, and inform nurses of changes.
- Record your work in our database, and scan related documents into medical records.
- Other duties as required by this role or by the department.
Qualifications and Education Requirements
- High school graduate.
- Excellent telephone skills: friendly, courteous, professional presentation.
- Ability and willingness to think through and solve problems independently.
- Become proficient in the use of multiple computer software applications that are necessary for the performance of this work.
Position Type/Expected Hours to work
- 8:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m., Monday through Friday.
Open until filledApply for this job