Thank you for visiting the Walla Walla Clinic Job Center. We're always looking for great people to join our team. Click on one of the job openings below for specific details about a job. Benefits provided to physicians and staff include: Health, dental and disability insurance, 401k plan and pension plan.
System Operator & Data Processing
Monday - Friday
Applicants to be considered for this position must apply online and upload your resume for each position. Employees wishing to be considered must complete a transfer form.
Role and Responsibilities
- Protect the strict confidentiality of all patient information, both medical and financial.
- Audit charges prior to data entry to help assure we are using correct procedure, diagnosis, and modifier code combinations.
- Data entry of charges, payments, and adjustments. This includes balancing your work and finding your own errors when it does not balance.
- Balance payment entry for the department once per day.
- Learn to perform all System Operation functions of our medical billing system. Training for this will be gradual, step-by-step, over a period of six months or more.
- Other duties that may be assigned by your supervisor.
- Ability to work well with others and as a team.
- Comply with the letter and spirit of all Clinic policies, as outlined in our Employee Handbook.
- Be reliable and self-disciplined.
- Provide high-quality service to the Clinic and its patients.
- Problem Solving: Enjoy working independently.
Qualifications and Education Requirements
- High school graduate.
- 10-Key: You should be able to perform data entry at 9,000 keystrokes per hour, or faster, with 99% accuracy.
- Keyboard: You should be able to type at the rate of 40 words per minute, or faster, with 99% accuracy.
TESTS will be required before hiring:
- Office Spelling and Grammar
Position Type/Expected Hours to work
Full time, Monday through Friday, 8:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.
Open until filledApply for this job