Thank you for visiting the Walla Walla Clinic Job Center. We're always looking for great people to join our team. Click on one of the job openings below for specific details about a job. Benefits provided to physicians and staff include: Health, dental and disability insurance, 401k plan and pension plan.
Medical Records Clerk #A2-01272020
Health Information - #A2-01272020
Monday - Friday
Applicants to be considered for this position must apply online and upload your resume for each position. Employees wishing to be considered must complete a transfer form.
Role and Responsibilities
- Using EHR software, accurately index and file scanned documents and information into patient’s electronic medical record
- Performs clerical tasks as needed.
- Monitor and process medical record and scanner/filer tasks
- Protect the confidentiality of patient’s personal, financial, and medical information
- Other duties as assigned by the department manager, lead medical records supervisor, or physician
Qualifications and Education Requirements
- Positive attitude!
- Ability to adapt to quickly changing situation
- Excellent telephone and public relations skills with pleasing telephone voice
- Type and spell accurately
- High school graduate or equivalent
- Must be willing to learn and work as a team
- Demonstrates strong communication and organizational skills, ability to prioritize, detail oriented, prompt, reliable and enjoy a fast-pace environment
- Excellent public relation and customer service skills
- Ability to handle stressful situations calmly and competently
- Open to change and innovation
- Sound judgment; work well under pressure; like detailed work
- Demonstrate and maintain strong departmental team unity and clinic pride
- Routing, and some non-routine, continuous and repetitive work
- Strong computer skills and comfortable working in paperless environment
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
Supervisory Responsibilities: None
Physical demands: Good physical condition, able to stand, sit, walk, bend and lift 15-20 lbs.
Position Type/Expected Hours to work: 20 hours per week
Other Duties: As assigned
Monday, January 27, 2020
Open until filledApply for this job