Thank you for visiting the Walla Walla Clinic Job Center. We're always looking for great people to join our team. Click on one of the job openings below for specific details about a job. Benefits provided to physicians and staff include: Health, dental and disability insurance, 401k plan and pension plan.
Diagnostic Medical Sonographer
Monday - Friday
Applicants to be considered for this position must apply online and upload your resume for each position. Employees wishing to be considered must complete a transfer form.
Role and Responsibilities:
- Proficiency in Abdomen, Pelvis; OB/GYN, Vascular and small parts.
- Perform all Ultrasounds in a proficient, ergonomic, and independent manner.
- Communicate with physicians, patients and their families in an informative and professional way.
- Preform all aspects of patient care in an environment that optimizes patient privacy.
- Perform exam research; worksheet completion; room cleanliness and stock supplies.
- Ability to work with multiple different computer programs; RIS/PACS and to provide guidelines for scheduling of exams and preps.
- Ability to be flexible and to work constructively within a group.
- Other responsibilities as assigned.
Qualifications and Education Requirements:
- Completion of an accredited Ultrasound training program with AS/BS degree
- Certified RDMS or equivalent. If a new graduate, must become registered in Abdomen and OB/GYN within 1 year and Vascular within 2 years of hire date.
- Current BLS for health care provider or receive within 6 months of hire
- Pass background check.
We are looking for a Sonographer able to independently produce high quality diagnostic ultrasounds in an efficient and timely manner using the latest scanning technology. A Sonographer who will provide our patients with excellent care, work as a team member with the physician and staff and contribute to our collaborative, positive, learning environment.
Thursday, February 14, 2019Apply for this job