On-Call MMG Technologist #C3-01042021
Radiology - On-Call MMG Technologist #C3-01042021
Monday - Friday (evening and weekends)
Applicants to be considered for this position must apply online and upload your resume for each position. Employees wishing to be considered must complete a transfer form.
Role and Responsibilities
- Main responsibility is performing routine diagnostic radiography in a proficient manner and assisting physicians with fluoroscopy and other exams as needed.
- Knowledge of MMG equipment and RIS/PACS.
- Communicate with patients in an informative, personable and professional way.
- To maintain equipment and room cleanliness.
- Have current CPR training.
- Ability to be flexible and to work constructively within a group.
- Maintain patient privacy at all times.
- Available to work as needed including evenings and weekends.
- Physically able to lift and assist patients.
- Understanding of CPT and ICD 10 coding.
Qualifications and Education Requirements
- Currently registered through ARRT and in good standing.
- Current Washington State Certification as MMG Technologist.
Preferred Skills: AART and Washington State Certification as a MMG Technologist.
Supervisory Responsibilities: None
Physical demands: Lifting patients, standing, bending, reaching, walking, typing and communicating
Position Type/Expected Hours to work: per diem
Other Duties: As assigned
Monday, January 4, 2021
Open until filledApply for this job