Thank you for visiting the Walla Walla Clinic Job Center. We're always looking for great people to join our team. Click on one of the job openings below for specific details about a job. Benefits provided to physicians and staff include: Health, dental and disability insurance, 401k plan and pension plan.
Monday - Friday
Applicants to be considered for this position must apply online and upload your resume for each position. Employees wishing to be considered must complete a transfer form.
Role and Responsibilities
- Proficiency in abdomen, pelvis; OB/GYN, vascular and small parts.
- Perform all ultrasounds in a proficient, ergonomic, and independent manner.
- Communicate with providers, patients and their families in an informative and professional manner.
- Perform all aspects of patient care in an environment that optimizes patient privacy.
- Perform exam research; worksheet completion; room cleanliness and stock supplies.
- Ability to work with multiple computer programs; RIS/PACS and to provide guidelines for scheduling of exams and preps.
- Able to be flexible and work constructively within a group.
- Other modality credentials would be a plus.
Qualifications and Education Requirements
- Completion of an accredited ultrasound training program with AS/BS degree.
- Certified RDMS or equivalent. If a new graduate, must become registered in abdomen and OB/GYN within one year and vascular within two years of hire date.
- Current BLS for health care provider or receive within six months of hire.
- Will need to pass our internal background check screening.
Supervisory Responsibilities: None
Physical demands: standing, stretching, reaching, lifting, moving, bending, typing, and writing
Position Type/Expected Hours to work: 36 – 40 hours
Other Duties: As assigned
Wednesday, September 11, 2019
Open until filledApply for this job