Thank you for visiting the Walla Walla Clinic Job Center. We're always looking for great people to join our team. Click on one of the job openings below for specific details about a job. Benefits provided to physicians and staff include: Health, dental and disability insurance, 401k plan and pension plan.
Radiology - Ultrasound Tech (On-Call)
Monday - Friday (evenings & weekends)
Applicants to be considered for this position must apply online and upload your resume for each position. Employees wishing to be considered must complete a transfer form.
Role and Responsibilities:
- Performing all Ultrasounds in a proficient and independent manner. Proficiency in Abdomen, Pelvis, OB, Echo and small parts. Arterial experience would be used.
- Radiology imaging experience preferred.
- Communicate with patients, their families and physicians in an informative and professional way.
- To maintain patient privacy at all times.
- Perform exam research; worksheet completion; room cleanliness and stock supplies.
- Ability to be flexible and to work constructively within a group.
Qualifications and Education Requirements
- Currently registered through ARRT, as a RDMS
- Washington State Certification.
Open until filledApply for this job