Thank you for visiting the Walla Walla Clinic Job Center. We're always looking for great people to join our team. Click on one of the job openings below for specific details about a job. Benefits provided to physicians and staff include: Health, dental and disability insurance, 401k plan and pension plan.
Applicants to be considered for this position must apply online and upload your resume for each position. Employees wishing to be considered must complete a transfer form.
Role and Responsibilities
- Perform phlebotomy, label, process, and route specimens.
- Room patients and perform vitals, injections, and immunizations.
- Prepare clean and sterile fields for minor procedures.
- Order tests electronically in electronic health record and lab processing software
- Perform urine analysis, urine pregnancy tests, and hemograms.
- Track results, troubleshoot issues and communicate with providers.
- Assist providers and patients with fetal non-stress tests
- Prepare specimens for artificial insemination
- Restock, clean, organize, and care for laboratory work stations and equipment.
- Maintain and order clinical supplies
- Monitor and track lab results
- Treat patients in a professional and caring manner
- Instruct patients in sample collection
Qualifications and Education Requirements
All applicants must have at least a high school diploma, be a graduate of an accredited Medical Assistant program, and hold a current Washington State MA-C or MA-P certification. Must have excellent customer service skills, ability to work both independently and collaboratively, problem solve, multi-task, and maintain patient confidentiality. Computer knowledge and proficiency is required as is the ability to learn multiple computer programs.
Preferred Skills: Spanish language proficiency and a minimum of 2 years phlebotomy and/or MA-C experience preferred.
Supervisory Responsibilities: None
Physical demands: Ability to stand, walk, bend, reach, and minor lifting.
Position Type/Expected Hours to work: Full-time/Non-Exempt
Other Duties: As assigned
Monday, June 17, 2019
Open until filledApply for this job