To schedule an appointment with your primary care provider, please call your physician's office directly.
Need to See a Specialist?
Many health plans require referrals to specialty physicians (or other healthcare providers) for services that primary care providers do not provide. To request a referral, you generally need to first visit your primary care provider. Your insurance company or benefits package information will be able to tell you whether a referral is required.
Please call at least 24 hours in advance if you know that you will not be able to keep your appointment. This increases the chance that we will be able to use the appointment time to provide care to others.
Information We Need From You
Please have the following information ready when calling to schedule your appointment:
- Full name
- Date of birth
- Current address and phone number
- Physician's name (who you would like to schedule the appointment with)
- Purpose of the appointment
- Current insurance information
What to Bring
Please bring the following to each appointment:
- Your insurance card (and/or coupon)
- Your photo ID
- Your co-pay (if you have one)
- Any prescription medication you are currently taking (or a complete list)
- Any forms you need completed by your physician
- Current address, phone numbers and email address
In addition, new patients will need a completed Medical Record Release Form if past medical records have not already arrived or been requested from your last physician.