Allergy & Immunology
Our goal is to provide outstanding allergy, asthma and immunology care for adults and children.
Evaluation and care for the diagnosis and treatment of:
- Environmental allergies
- Hay fever
- Insect allergy
- Food allergies/food reactions
- Sinus problems
Special Services Offered
- Asthma evaluation and treatment
- Pulmonary function testing
- Environmental allergy testing and treatment
- Sinus workup and treatment/rhinoscopy
- Food allergy testing and treatment
- Scratch/prick and intradermal testing for allergy diagnosis
- Immunodeficiency evaluation and treatment
- Urticaria (hives) evaluation and treatment
- Insect allergy testing and treatment
- Immunotherapy (allergy shots)
COVID-19 Vaccination Precautions for Allergy Patients
We are happy to accommodate your ability to receive the COVID-19 vaccine. Allergy injections and Odactra or Grastek tablet should not be administered within 2 weeks of getting the COVID-19 vaccine. Please complete the COVID-19 vaccine series before resuming allergy injections and Odactra or Grastek tablet. Please call the allergy clinic 509.525.3720 if your COVID-19 vaccination falls within 14 days of your scheduled allergy injection. For those who have temporarily discontinued Odactra or Grastek tablet and plan to resume the tablet after getting the COVID-19 vaccine, please call our office to schedule a time to take the next Odactra or Grastek tablet at our clinic.
The above COVID-19 vaccination precautions do not apply to patients who are being treated with biologics such as Xolair and Fasenra injections.
Allergy Shot Clinic Hours and Appointment Information
Starting Monday, March 23, all allergy shots will be administered by appointment only. Shot clinic hours will remain the same during this time.
To schedule an appointment or for more information, please call the Allergy & Immunology Department at 509.525.3720.
Allergy Shot Clinic Hours
Monday through Thursday 8:00 a.m. to 4:00 p.m., except Wednesday closed 11:30 a.m. to 1:00 p.m.