Allergy & Immunology
Our goal is to provide outstanding allergy, asthma and immunology care for adults and children.
Evaluation and care for the diagnosis and treatment of:
- Environmental allergies
- Hay fever
- Insect allergy
- Food allergies/food reactions
- Sinus problems
Special Services Offered
- Asthma evaluation and treatment
- Pulmonary function testing
- Environmental allergy testing and treatment
- Sinus workup and treatment/rhinoscopy
- Food allergy testing and treatment
- Scratch/prick and intradermal testing for allergy diagnosis
- Immunodeficiency evaluation and treatment
- Urticaria (hives) evaluation and treatment
- Insect allergy testing and treatment
- Immunotherapy (allergy shots)
Allergy Shot Clinic Hours and Appointment Information
Starting Monday, March 23, all allergy shots will be administered by appointment only. Shot clinic hours will remain the same during this time.
To schedule an appointment or for more information, please call the Allergy & Immunology Department at 509.525.3720.
Allergy Shot Clinic Hours:
Monday through Thursday 8:00 a.m. to 4:00 p.m., except Wednesday closed 11:30 a.m. to 1:00 p.m.