With decades of combined experience, our six pediatricians, nurse practitioner and physician's assistant welcome children from infancy through 18 years of age for preventative, acute and chronic medical care.
- Annual well-child exams
- Immunizations and screenings
- Newborn first visits
- Sports/camp pre-participation physicals
- School district required medical forms
Acute and Chronic Care
- Same-day appointments with on-call physician
- In-house triage line during business hours
- After-hours nurse triage line (8 p.m. to 8 a.m.)
- Management of chronic illnesses
- Coordination of care for children with special health needs
In addition, our in-house pediatric psychologist treats comprehensive mental and behavioral health concerns, and our social worker/care coordinator is available to help families with wraparound care.
We currently have both male and female primary care providers accepting new patients.
Many common immunizations and procedures at our facility, including:
- Weekend flu shot clinics during flu season
- Stitch and staple removal
- Lingual frenotomy
- Wart treatment
Our pediatricians also provide admission and care for newborns and severely ill children at Providence St. Mary Medical Center.
Make an Appointment
Your time is valuable. In addition to our friendly reception staff, we offer the tools below for a smooth, fast experience:
- Online check-in
- Online payments
- Online access to your child's medical information via our Patient Portal app
- Bilingual reception staff are available during regular business hours Monday through Friday (Spanish and Russian)
- Online appointment requests via the Patient Portal
New patients must complete a release of information form to transfer their medical records prior to scheduling. Visit our office, call us, or download our release of information form now to begin the process.
No referral required for our primary care providers. A referral may be required for appointments with our pediatric psychologist.
Pacientes que hablan español: Tenemos un traductor en el campus disponible. Por favor, solicite el traductor cuando haga su cita.